Monday, February 21, 2011

First Post :)

Yeay!! this is my first post afterall. Finished designing html codes for this blog ("finally"..oops).That's really tiring work to deal with whateverdamncodes .How is the design? haha. though i'm blank what topic i should make. And finally vintage for my last decision. I think i will change it later after i get bored. lol
I do love reading people's blogs but i've never thinked of making one until Ms.Tri Wat,lecture of e-commerce subject, asked us to make one. No mid test ,but blog as the assignment. Teehee! :D It's better of course *devil face* no mid test u know? u know? hahaha. (mid test is such a killerandfinaldestination for all students #facts))

Enough for the first post. Gotta have my lunch or I'll be thinner like a stick.haha. bye.

0 comments: